Tell the Government you want them to take action on empty housing

We are calling on the Government to Give Councils the ability to introduce Empty Dwelling Management Orders (or EDMOs). This would allow a council to take over a property for a fixed period of time and to act as landlord but does not take away ownership, it will just allow Councils to fill empty homes.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search